Baby Prewitt

*16 weeks*


Just heading to our 16 week doc's appt!! (With big Jackson in the corner! hehe)


This is Daryl's Mom's chair, which we are using as our glider for rocking our baby!
These are the first bibs we received, then the first box of diapers and baby bathtime towels and swaddle blanket! Daryl was sooo excited!! <3


WooHoo, week 16!!

Gosh, I remember being 4 weeks thinking, 'Man, 16 weeks is so far away'!...and yet, here I am!

This past week was REALLY busy at work...too many sick kiddos!...which calls for a very tired Bonnie at the end of the day! But of course, the hubs comes to the rescue and gives me a niceeee foot massage before I go to bed! Just, love him<3

I had my 16 week doctor appt this week on Wednesday, and Daryl had school with a test the next day, so I told him that if he wanted to go to school instead, my Mom offered to go with me. Not alot happens at this appt, so he didn't miss anything, really. My blood pressure was AWFULly high, 153/92. My doctor got really worried and ordered me some medication for it...but after 5 minutes of doing what they said and laying down in the room, it was 115/60= PERFECT. She told me to chill out, cut back on sodium, and STOP STRESSING over stuff. But, if you know me...HAHA. I stress over everything! The next appt is made for June 24, the day we find out if this baby is Camryn Lynette or Waylon Ryan!! The best news of the day...ALL OUR GENETIC TESTING CAME BACK NEGATIVE!! So, no Down's, Spina Bifida, or Cystic Fibrosis. <<Breaths out slowly>> What a relief!

As for this thing of mine I used to call a "body"...pfffhahaha! It's gone! Daryl laughs at me, because I got real sad the other day and cried when I couldn't fit into a summer dress from last year. I came out of the room with it on...well, SORT OF on. I managed to get it over my head and over my boobs, but no further, because, well, I no longer have a waist. He was sitting at our bar studying and watching the Reds when I come out, flustered and flushed and mad, hair all messed up, with this dress halfway covering me up and severely smashing my boobs. He kind of chuckled and said "What is that?" I just walked away and he came running to, er, help me get it off because it was stuck. NO MORE OF THAT! I'll wear a daggon MuuMuu if I have to...that was tormenting!!  :*(  (As I chuckle thinking about it now).

Well, here are the updates for this week...Enjoy!! See ya at week 17!!


**How far along? 16 weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs..I gained pretty fast in the beginning and now it's about 1/2 to 1 pound per week. Hopefully it stays this way until 40 weeks!


**How Big is Baby? 5 inches crown to rump, about 4-5 ounces! (An avocado...)

**Maternity clothes? Most definitely...still wearing my normal scrubs!

**Stretch marks? Unfortunately, yes...ewww.

**Best moment this week: Hearing all the genetic testing was negative  :)... and buying our first big box of diapers. Daryl was so excited about that! haha

**Movement: Those flutters..soo neat! <3


**Food cravings: Still cold stuff, and sour type stuff...lemon, lime, etc.

**Nausea/vomitting? Nausea has gotten MUCH better

**Gender: Don't know yet...Daryl keeps referring to baby as "her"?!

**Labor Signs: No way!!

**Belly Button in or out? In   :)

**Sleep: Getting a little better!!