Baby Prewitt

*14 WEEKS*

My mom was just determined to park here when we went shopping!! haha


It's definitely popping out there!! (I think I'm arching my back a little to give it some "oomph". HeHe)




Oh, hello week 14!! How I welcome you!!

Good news...the nausea has subsided ALOT!! That doesn't mean it's totally gone, but it's gotten much, much better! I have been really emotional over the past week...I started literally boo-hooing over a simple song on the radio...tears and all. HaHa. Week 13 was a big week...

Saturday, May 7th was my cousin's graduation from Radford University, my alma mater, aheem. Congrats to you, Matt!!

Sunday was Mother's Day, and I received a super thoughtful card from one of my absolute best friends, Melissa Bowles. Love you cheeca!! Momma Power <3 Then, my momma gave me a David <cough cough> Yurman 'look alike' ring...pretty much amazing! Maybe one day I'll save up enough to get a real one!! Right...I'm such a tightwad, I'd never get the courage to spend that much money on myself...but I'd get momma one!! Mom and I went to lunch and hung out...hubs wanted to stay home and cut the grass. Such an amazingggg man <3

Wednesday was a chill day for us...didn't do a whole lot, but boy did I sleep!! ALOT!! Baby must have been doing its thang and growing that day alot...because he/she took it out of me!!

Friday (today) is my wonderful mother-in-law's birthday!! I won't say WHICH birthday it is...because you wouldn't believe me anyway! She looks awesome...even my parents said so!! Happy Birthday Mama Cat!!


Welp, here are my stats for this past week!!

**How far along? 14 weeks
**Total weight gain/loss: + 8-ish lbs..still fluctuates depending on the day...holding out for 10...eww.

**How Big is Baby? A large lemon, or a fist... roughly 3.4 ounces  <3

**Maternity clothes? Yup...bye bye regular jeans!! Dreading buying the maternity bathing suit!

**Stretch marks? Unfortunately, yes, but not on the belly. Small price to pay for making a new life <3

**Sleep: Pretty good when I worked 13hrs the night before! Otherwise, lol.

**Best moment this week: When Daryl hugged me, bent down and put his ear to my belly and then kissed my belly  :)

**Movement: I don't know if this counts, but I feel little 'flutters' in the lower abdomen...kinda neat!!

**Food cravings: Tomato, Cucumber, Olive Oil Mayo and wheat bread sandwich...yumm!! Daryl says it's not considered a craving if it's something you'd eat even if you weren't pregnant. HaHa

**Nausea/vomitting? Nausea has gotten MUCH better. I tried to drink a Special K protein shake for breakfast the other morning...HUGE no-no.

**Gender: Don't know yet...I kinda have a feeling it's a girl??

**Labor Signs: No way!!
**Belly Button in or out? In   :)