Baby Prewitt

*Tests & Another UltraSound*

On Wednesday, May 4, Daryl and I ventured to Lynchburg, VA, where my ob-gyn's office is (about 50 mins away). We decided early on in the pregnancy that we would like to have our baby tested for Cystic Fibrosis, Spina Bifida, and Downs Syndrome. Alot of people told us that there could be false positives and that we would just worry about it the whole pregnancy...well, I know all of that b/c my doctor informed me very well at our first appt. Daryl and I just talked about it and decided that if there WAS a possibility, that we would want to know so we could prepare better. <3

The other plus side: We got another UltraSound done!! Heartbeart at 159bpm. Baby grew SO MUCH in just 3 weeks! Growing at a perfect rate, round head and a button nose... just a kicking and rolling and turning...amazing!! The craziest part was that I couldn't feel any of it! So amazing how it works <3

Below are some pictures of the UltraSound...Loves to all!!<3