Baby Prewitt

*15 Weeks*


This was taken the first day we were going to look at cribs!! :)

Week 15 is here!!

I cannot believe it! We're halfway through the 'teens'! This past week has actually been pretty good! My nausea is really subsiding, but I do still get that occasional bout of it and just wanna lay down. I get some bad backaches after being on my feet for a long time at work and headaches are pretty frequent. After eating, I get some reflux, and some heart palpitations...no fun. Daryl really does try to help me all he can...always asks if he can get me anything! So sweet :)

We signed Daryl up for summer classes at Longwood this week, and he starts on Mon, May 23!! So proud <3

So, I do keep getting little flutters, sort of like 'popcorn' or 'a fish flapping', down low in my abdomen!! I just say "Keep onnnnn, keeping on, 'lil baby!!" I can't WAIT to feel that first little kick! People have definitely started noticing my lil belly...I love it! I wore my maternity capris out for the first time this week and LOVED them! The belly pokes out, but hey...no more hiding it! I don't just look fat anymore, it actaully looks like a baby bump!! I have my 16 week appt during this week, so I will see ya at week 16!!  :)


**How far along? 15 weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: + 9-10-ish lbs..still fluctuates depending on the day...I gained 5lbs by my first appt at week 9 (wowww), so by 15 weeks, I am happy where I am at. Gaining pretty steady now!!

**How Big is Baby? 4 inches crown to rump, about 2.5 ounces! (A naval orange, or softball!)

**Maternity clothes? Yup!! We should wear these things NOT pregnant!

**Stretch marks? Unfortunately, yes...


**Best moment this week: Feeling the little popcorn flutters!

**Movement: Those flutters!! Can't wait to feel a real kick!!

**Food cravings: Anything cold!! Ice water, ice pops, ice cream, etc!

**Nausea/vomitting? Nausea has gotten MUCH better. No vomitting!

**Gender: Don't know yet...I kinda have a feeling it's a girl??

**Labor Signs: No way!!

**Belly Button in or out? In   :)
**Sleep: Getting a little better!!