Baby Prewitt

**The Past Week & A Half**

I just wanted to update my blog to write about the crazy/wonderful/scary/exhausting past week and a half I have had!!

First off, as I wrote below, my baby sister was diagnosed with preeclampsia and had to be induced early on Tuesday, April 26---at 36 weeks, due to complications. Thanks be to our wonderful Savior, she and baby Connor are doing better than ever and are due to go home soon! <3



Next, I hit a blasted deer! On my way home from work Wednesday morning, I was going about 35mph on a back road talking to hubs, and I screamed! He said "What in the world?" And I hit a deer!! About $2300 in damage...ahhh!! But the good news is...I get a 2011 white Jeep Cherokee as a rental car until my car is fixed!! Bummer, huh?!


On Wednesday night (the 27th), tornadoes touched down in our town and on Longwood University's campus, about ten minutes away from our house! They called for a tornado warning for OUR ROAD at 9:53pm. I got so worried I went and laid down in the closet while hubs brought the laundry in there and started folding clothes! Luckily, they all went away. But WOW, talk about strong winds!!


...At some point during this week, my belly decided to pop out and I def. cannot suck in anymore!...

On Thursday, the 28, I had a staff meeting at work...walking into the building, it turned into a MONSOON! Luckily, (yet sadily), I had a VERY tacky old umbrella that Mom gave me one time (probably because it was so heinous!) way in the back of the SUV..and I'm talking TACKY!! It was practically an American Flag on a metal stick. haha. But hey, it kept me DRY!! During the meeting, I got a text from my adorable hubs...HE WAS ACCEPTED TO LONGWOOD UNIVERSITY!!! GOOD JOB BABE!!!! <3



Friday morning, at roughly 0400, was the Royal Wedding. Wow...way to make me feel like a fashion flaw. Nough said about that.



Then, at work on Sunday night, May 1, Daryl texted me and told me to turn on the news...the US military shot and killed Osama Bin Laden. FINALLY!! A date that will definitely go down in history!!



To top it all off...on Friday, May 6, I will begin the journey into my SECOND trimester! <3

God sure does work in mysterious ways sometimes...I just try to never ask "why". All I know is that through it all, I have really been blessed. I could not ask for a better husband, family, or friends. My life is perfect...and will be complete this fall when little Baby Prewitt arrives. <3