Baby Prewitt

*34 weeks*

34 weeks!! 6 or less now, no matter what!!

Looks like I am hiding a pumpkin under my shirt!!



In the picture above, I just turned 34 weeks and decided it was time for a change...I got my hair cut into the inverted bob and lowlighted for the fall season!! I LOVE IT!!


I'm not going to lie, and since it is my blog, and I am going to whine just a little. The past week was rough on me. I worked the weekend, then off Monday, then back on Tuesday and Wednesday. On my one day off, Monday, Daryl had school, so I decided that maybe it was time to write our thank you notes for all the wonderful family and friends who have given us gifts for our baby girl! Well, talk about pregnancy carpal tunnel! My right middle and ring finger were stiff and hurt so bad!! Then we ran a few errands and hit the hay. I worked the next two days and was so swollen. I got a flu shot Tuesday during the day, but come Tuesday night, I got home and just sat on the edge of the bed and rocked myself. I really thought I was having contractions and was in pain. I called the OB dept at the hospital where I work and talked to them... they suggested I drink alot of water and try to rest. I did, but did not feel so great Wednesday morning. We discharged the one kiddo we had, and I went and laid down in an open room for the rest of the day. Knowing I had 5 days off coming up was veryyyyy relieving! I know that I definitely won't be doing a schedule like that for the rest of this pregnancy!

Small note: Annoying sinuses!! They keep kicking in...post nasal drip, watery eyes. Ugh!!

I had a doctor's appt on Thursday morning...my NST went great! Cam's heartbeat stays around 140 and my blood pressure was 108/64! I didn't gain any weight, and felt just much better that day. My doctor still doesn't like the swelling in my legs/ankles, but seems content with my progress right now. I am still hoping this little girl comes around 38 weeks...I am sooo ready to meet her!! Then having the holidays with my family....ahh, so excited!!

My friend Melissa had her little girl, Addison, this week. Such a precious little thing!! She did great and is doing wonderful! We are planning on going to visit them soon  :)

Well, here are this week's good 'ol stats!! See ya at 35...

**How far along? 34 down, 6 or less to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain this week!

**How Big is Baby?  I don't know right now. We'll see in a few weeks at our 37wk Ultrasound.
 
**Maternity clothes? Good Lord yes. I'm growing out of them through the belly area though. haha

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable.

**Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat again on the NST...that never gets old  :*)

**Movement: Yupp...all the time and I love it!! Hiccups 2x per day...when I wake up and at 5ish at night!

**Food cravings: Uhmm, was really excited about wings this week haha

**Nausea/vomitting? Nope!

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: No, but I thought I did and it was really scary!

**Belly Button in or out? Starting to kind of pop out a little!
 
**Sleep: Up every 2hours to go pee...roly poly Bonnie. HaHa