Baby Prewitt

*35 weeks*

Ohhhh hey 35 weeks!! 5 weeks or less now!!


 

This past week was sort of a blur...went by pretty fast. I had 5 days off (Thursday through Monday), and I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Daryl and I went with mom on Sunday to MawMaw and PawPaw's to visit. It was nice, having lunch and visiting with them! I hope things get better for them. PawPaw's Alzheimer's isn't getting any better, as he had to ask my mom who I was a few times  :(  Afterwards, we went to Babies R Us and got a few things, and Mom insisted that Daryl and I need a bottle steamer for Camryn...so YET AGAIN, momma bought it for us. She's so amazing!!<3 We got home sort of late, and I was more than ready to hit the couch!!

Monday, Daryl had school and I sat at home pondering childcare options for after I go back to work. I called 2 babysitters around the area and they both had no openings, so I called the daycare Little Feats and spoke with the owner. She said they have no openings but that one will open up in January. So, as long as Daryl and I could pay first week's tuition by the end of the week, we could hold the slot. NO PROBLEM!!!  :)

Well, I worked Tuesday and Wednesday, and same 'ol same 'ol. Swollen feet, sleepy... yeah yeah.

Thursday wasur next doctor's appt. Before the appt, Daryl and I did a dry run to the hospital from the highway so we'd know how to get there. We met up with a girlfriend of mine who actually works in L&D at Virginia Baptist (where I am delivering), who is ALSO due in a few weeks and she showed us around the unit!! It's very pretty! Then we had our appt. My NST went well... I am actually having contractions every few minutes, but as long as they still don't hurt, I am good to go. Cam's HR is still great and my BP was 120/76. My doctor is so pleased with my progress, as am I!!

I got all my winter clothes out and put away the summer clothes this week, too. Feels AWESOME to do that, because this is most definitely my favorite time of year!!...and this also means that it is getting close to time to meet our little baby girl<3


Here are this week's stats...see ya at 36!!!

**How far along? 35 down now, 5 or less to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain this week...I actually lost a pound!

**How Big is Baby?  I don't know right now. We'll see in 2 weeks at our 37wk Ultrasound! But, she FEELS big!!
**Maternity clothes? Good Lord yes. I'm growing out of them through the belly area though. haha

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable.

**Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat again on the NST...that never gets old  :*)

**Movement: Yupp...all the time and I love it!! They're starting to hurt though. Hiccups 2x per day...when I wake up and at 5ish at night!

**Food cravings: Just ICE COLD WATER

**Nausea/vomitting? Just a little nausea.

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Hmm I don't think so yet...

**Belly Button in or out? It's an inny-outty now haha
**Sleep: Up every 2hours (or more) to go pee...roly poly Bonnie. HaHa But seriously, sleeping is sooo hard.