Baby Prewitt

*Almost 38 weeks*

Well, I am sitting here, BORED as all get out, thinking I want to get up and just CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!! (Nesting?) Daryl is in school and I am sitting here watching TV, like I have been doing all day long. This morning, we had a 5hr power outage (I knew about it already) for the power company to try to figure out why we keep losing power randomly. So, I got up early, showered (in case I have to go to the hospital haha), and then ate breakfast and took a Tylenol PM. I laid back down and slept for a few hours to let the power be able to come back on. I got some gooooood sleepage, as did the dogs! HaHa. Anyway, here is how this past week went...


So, today is Wednesday, October 26, and I am 37weeks 5days. The past week has been somewhat eventful for me, regardless of the fact that I am on bedrest and doing a whole lot of nothing!! Last Friday night, I had some BAD back pains and woke up at midnight...then I started cramping. I did not want to wake up Daryl until I KNEW they were real contractions, so I just got up and walked around. I called my mom and talked to her for a while, drank some water, used the bathroom, and laid down. Well, I woke up four hours later, so being able to sleep through them means...NOT REAL. Darn! But that's ok. She's just not quite ready!! Saturday we went and visited mom and dad and had dinner. They are SO SO SO excited about their granddaughter's arrival! Dad got excited because he got to feel Cam have the hiccups again haha. So funny  :) We relaxed the rest of the weekend and did ALOT OF NOTHING Sunday. Great day :)

Monday I got a nice little visit from Melissa, one of my good friends, and her one month old baby girl, Addison. Melissa looks awesome! and Addi is just too frieken adorable!! Makes me super excited and anxious!!

TUESDAY was our big day...appointment day! We went in wondering if I would be sent on to the hospital....and, nope. I won't lie, I was a LITTLE bummed out. But, in reality I guess it's a good thing. My BP was much better, 132/82, and my swelling has gone down. Camryn was all over the place during my NST, and she looks great. I got checked (OUCH) and I am now 1cm dilate and 50% effaced!! WooHoo for progress! We got the offical paper that says "Scheduled induction"...so we are meeting our little Camryn on Sunday, October 30! STOKED!! I got crampy afterwards, however, but I kept thinking I wanted to go do a few errands. We finished up my mom's Christmas gift and by the time we were done at the store, I felt like I was going to drop a watermelon out of my belly. So needless to say, we left and I went home and napped!!!!!

Then here we are, back at Wednesday morning. I got up and after I showered, I was crampy. After thinking about it, I won't go into super details (no telling who reads this lol), but I am pretty positive I lost my mucous plug this morning around 0645. So, I am hoping that is a good sign!! We will see...I would LOVE to go into labor on my own and not be induced.

Annnnywho, I wanted to get this written in case I do head to the hospital before planned. So, at the next blog, I will either be heading to the hospital or posting pics of my baby girl!! See ya later!!! <3


**How far along? 37w5d down now, only 4 days left now!!

**Total weight gain/loss: +1 lbs... good news for me!! (With the rate that I was gaining in the middle, I have kept my weight gain wayyy lower than I thought it would end up being. So I am proud!! haha)

**How Big is Baby?  She wass measuring 8lbs & 38w5d at 37weeks!! Big girl!!
 
**Maternity clothes? Good Lord yes. I'm growing out of them through the belly area though. haha

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> hahaha YUP. Whatever.

**Best moment this week: Just hearing her heartbeat again and finding out that I am progressing!!

**Movement: Yupp...they're slowing down a little because she's running out of room!!
 
**Food cravings: Orange Juice <3 and peaches again.

**Nausea/vomitting? Not really...just some headaches.

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Crazy cramping and some back pains....nothing regular though.

**Belly Button in or out? It's an inny-outty now...depending on what she's doing in there!
 
**Sleep: Up every 2hours (or more) to go pee... I can't sleep for more than 2hrs on one side or it gets stiff and I hurt really bad. Also, I wake up and my fingers hurt sooo bad. I have pregnancy carpal tunnel  :(