Baby Prewitt

*37 WEEKS*

Well here we are at 37 weeks... FULL TERM!!


The above picture is of me at a craft shop, shopping (very quickly, bc I get tired very easily) with Momma. I look hugeeee!!


Well, this past week was my very first full, official week out of work since I got taken out. It was ok at first, but now I am starting to get a little stir crazy. I am trying to find productive things to do that aren't hard on me. I get tired really easily and take a lot of naps, which is nice. It feels sometimes, when I am sitting on the couch just watching tv or whatever, that Camryn is trying to 'claw her way out'... it's like a grating feeling in my lower pelvis region. Strange, but I was told that it is her head just descending to get ready for birth!! So, that's fine with me then  :)

Mom went to VA Beach last weekend to visit Kristen, my sister, and I did get a little nervous about her being far away. Thankfully, nothing happened! Dad's Christmas gift came in and that is ready to go, and we are just waiting on mom's to come in now. Trying to get this stuff together before our little one's arrival!!

Well, then came the appointment on Wednesday...got some good news!! Daryl had class all day and is trying to not miss any since she will be coming so soon, so he went on and mom went with me to our appointment. We got there and my BP was 153/99, then she retook it and it was 155/105. NOT GOOD. The nurse tried to start preaching to me about what to eat and what to not eat...and I just looked at her like she was a retard. I'm thinking 'Look lady, I had this condition before pregnancy, and I eat very well. LEAVE ME ALONE'. So, I think she kind of got the message. The NST went well and Miss Camryn was very active!! We had an US too, to check her growth. She is measuring 8lbs and 38w5d!! Big girl for being only 37 weeks!! But I love chubby babies :)  Oh yeah...and she has hair!! Cannot WAIT to meet her!! ...thennnn we went and saw the doctor. She was not happy with my blood pressure again, so she decided to hold off on checking my cervix this week since there was no progress last week. Then she said the magic words to me "I think we are going to go ahead and schedule an induction for you because of these blood pressures." So, we are scheduled for induction on Sunday, October 30, 2011!! Soooo stoked!! She gave me a prescription for Fioricet, which will help with the horrible headaches I have been having lately, too (and when I say lately, I mean pretty much daily, 2-3x per day, in fact).

Well, here are the updates for the week...see ya next week...the last few days before Camryn arrives!!


**How far along? 37 down now, only 9 days left now!!

**Total weight gain/loss: -2 lbs... good news for me!!

**How Big is Baby?  She is measuring 8lbs & 38w5d!! Big girl!!
 
**Maternity clothes? Good Lord yes. I'm growing out of them through the belly area though. haha

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable... holler at some Mederma post-partum!

**Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat and finding out that we are being induced Oct 30!! <3

**Movement: Yupp...they're slowing down a little because she's running out of room!!
 
**Food cravings: Orange Juice <3 and pumpkin pie. haha

**Nausea/vomitting? Yeah nausea and headaches together  :(

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks still... sometimes I think they're actually contractions, but not regular.

**Belly Button in or out? It's an inny-outty now...depending on what she's doing in there!
 
**Sleep: Up every 2hours (or more) to go pee... I can't sleep for more than 2hrs on one side or it gets stiff and I hurt really bad. Also, I wake up and my fingers hurt sooo bad. I have pregnancy carpal tunnel  :(