Baby Prewitt

*33 Weeks*

33 weeks!! So close, yet so far!! 7 weeks or less now...that almost sounds a little bit scary! I didn't get a picture this week because time just kind of flew by?! By the time I realized I needed to take a new one, it was almost time for my new blog entry!! So, you'll see a new one at 34 weeks!!

Well, this past week went pretty fast, I suppose. There isn't a whole lot to say about it, really. I was off the weekend, so I did a whole heck of a lot of relaxin'. Daryl decided to paint again, so he painted our spare bathroom a sunflower yellow. My momma picked out the color, and it look beautiful! I will take pics and post them soon! We got a new piece of furniture to put in the bathroom to call our "linen cabinet" and put all of Camryn's towels, washrags, etc, in it. It's kind of "HER" bathroom now  :)

Daryl went and had his Head CT done to check out what may be causing his migraines. Well, all his bloodwork came back perfect and his CT was negative. So, the doctor wants to send him to the eye doctor to check to make sure there is no pressure causing migraines. If that's negative too, we are going to go the sinus route and see if maybe an allergist can diagnose him and maybe check for nasal polyps or whatever else. The doctor really is aiming toward sinus problems and not migraines. So, yet again, we shall see!! I will update yall next time on this.

As for me....well, we had my 33 week NST done on Thursday and I must say, it was pretty neat!! We went in and I sat on a exam table and they hooked me up to a monitor. We got to hear Cam's heartbeat for about 25minutes. She is what they call a "sleepy baby" and didn't want to accelerate like they wanted her to. So, they "zapped" my belly and she kicked HARD!! So fun. My BP was high at first, but then I laid on my left side and it went down. They told me I had two contractions during the test that were 11 minutes apart, but since they were painless and I didn't even know I had them, they were most likely Braxton Hicks and no biggie. So, home I went and no reduced hours or bedrest for me!! I just gotta hold out until 36 weeks to be able to be out for all the holidays...just a few more weeks!!

I am swelling sort of bad these days. The TED hose aren't working so great at work anymore. I take them off after about 8hrs of wearing them at work because they get hot and don't help as much. I am very tired and HUGEmongeous. Nothing fits me. But, in a few weeks, it'll all be better :)

See ya next week, ya'll!!

**How far along? 33 down, 7 or less to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: I'm not really sure...I forgot to care. HaHa.

**How Big is Baby?  We will see again soon... they say a "honeydew". I don't know, though???
**Maternity clothes? Good Lord yes. I'm growing out of them, though!!

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable.

**Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat again on the NST...that never gets old  :*)

**Movement: Yupp...all the time and I love it!! Hiccups 2x per day, atleast!!

**Food cravings: Ice water again!!

**Nausea/vomitting? Nope!

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Nope ...just BHC here and there.

**Belly Button in or out? It kind of looks like a butthole still. Ha.
**Sleep: Up every 2hours to go pee...roly poly Bonnie. HaHa