Baby Prewitt

*32 weeks*

Here we are at 32 weeks!!!


Time honestly seems like its flying now!! We know that we have NO MORE than 8 weeks left...and that's not alot of time...especially when you are as big as a whale and can hardly move to get things done! Luckily, this past week, we got alot done, but I felt it...I was exhausted!!

Friday, Daryl had school and I ran some errands, then we headed over to Mom and Dad's house and visited with Lauren, Adam, and Connor, who came to visit for the weekend from Houston!! What an amazinggg weekend. That little Connor has got to be the cutest baby I've ever seen!! He's a little ham. He is getting so big so fast and has such a little personality  :)  We left late from their house after visiting for a while, and made it home by 11pm or so. Saturday was my cousin's wedding, and Daryl and I took a few pics at the gazebo to call our "maternity photos" haha. Hey, thanks momma! Here is one of them...

I look huge...but whateverrrr. She's soo worth it  :)


Come Sunday, I was completely EXHAUSTED, but it was my baby shower!! We got up early and headed to Chesterfield and had my baby shower at a place called Sergio's Restaurant (best pizza and ziti EVER). It was a wonderful turnout of about 30 or so friends and family. We got so much of what we need...stroller, carseats, swing, boppy, bumbo, clothes, etc. What an awesome occasion  :) We still have to get a few things like bottles and diapers/wipes and stuff, but the big stuff is done!! THANKS EVERYONE!! Once we got home, we brought everything in and just set it in her room and hit the sheets. Soooo tired.

Monday at work was a chore!! I was exhausted and Daryl texted me and told me he was struggling as well. We made it through and crashed once we got home. Then Tuesday we got up and headed to her room and spent ALL DAY in there putting together her stuff and washing her clothes. I didn't realize it was so late until it was almsot dark out. I worked Mon, Wed, Fri. this past week, so it was hard to actually rest up some. SWOLLEN FEET...story of my life this week!!

Thursday was our 32 week appt, and we had another US done. Camryn is weighing in at a whopping 5lbs2oz, and I am measuring at 35 weeks!! HOLY COW!! The US tech kind of giggled and said "Wowwww". So, hopefully we'll have her a little early (but not tooo early). She is head down and her HR is 151!! My BP was 125/70... AWESOME for me. Go me  :) The doctor wanted me to schedule a Non Stress Test for every week from here on out, so looks like we get to hear Cam's heartbeat on a monitor every week until she's born now! Very reassuring  :) After our appt, Daryl and I had lunch and made a trip to Target and picked up some tid bits, like diapers, wipes, bath stuff, etc, for Cam. Getting it all together!!

I had to go to a staff meeting at work that day as well and the girls at work threw me a little baby shower!! They bought us our Pack-N-play and had snacks and a cake!! It was soo sweet and we were soo thankful!!

Well, here are the updates for the week. See ya at 33!!


**How far along? 32 down, 8 or less to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: +2 this week...I did NOT eat so great this week. Woops.

**How Big is Baby?  Camryn's gonna be a big girl!! Already measuring 5lbs2oz!!
**Maternity clothes? YES...but starting to outgrow alot of them. Eeeeek.

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable.

**Best moment this week: Hearing that she's a big, healthy girl  :)

**Movement: Yupp... alot of them hurt now! She's very active...when I get up from lying down, I have to sit there and give her a minute to let her shift herself down and OUT of my ribcage.

**Food cravings: I couldn't seem to get enough ice water this week...

**Nausea/vomitting? Nope!

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Nope ...just BHC here and there.

**Belly Button in or out? It kind of looks like a butthole.
**Sleep: Up every 2hours to go pee...roly poly Bonnie. HaHa