Baby Prewitt

**30 WeEkS**

30 WEEKS!! 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy!!


Well, this past week was pretty yadayada. Over the weekend, Hurricane Irene hit the east coast and devastated alot of people. We were lucky as we were far enough west that we just got wind and rain. I don't know anyone personally who got hit that bad that they had damages or anything, so I felt pretty blessed. It was a very laid back weekend, and we didn't do much but rest! I had a pretty sore throat and horrible nasal drainage Sunday, so you would have found me laying in bed most of the day with Daryl beside me, watching the Reds and doing some homework. Relaxing little weekend!!

Monday I worked and it was pretty nice, actually. Not too busy, but then came Thursday. UGH. Soooo crazy busy at work that I cried secretively in the bathroom for a few minutes because I was so exhausted and dehydrated because I didn't get a change to eat/drink anything for 6 hours!! Wowwzer. And dear me, pregnancy brain has gotten the best of me. I forget everythinggggg. Atleast my friends just giggle along and make me not feel so bad about it :)

Friday was our 30wk appt!! We tried for the 3d/4d UltraSound again, but Camryn was extra shy this time!! She really had her fists in front of her face. The US tech gave me a Coke and had me drink a little, then we tried again. So, well....YEAH RIGHT. Camryn turned over, burrowed herself into my back, and put her hands behind her head!! Wow, thanks baby girl!! HaHa. So they are refunding us the money we paid for the US but we get to keep the few pics we got last time!! Pretty cool :)  My bp was 137/70 and my belly is measuring perfectly! Doctor was very pleased and is seeing me back in two weeks again...and we get another US  then as well to check  Cam's growth. Time's a flyin'....she'll be here before we know it!!

Well friends, here are the weekly updates!! See ya at 31!!


**How far along? 30 down, 10ish to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: +1.5 this week again...no too bad!!

**How Big is Baby?  She's measuring in at over 3lbs...they wouldn't tell me her size because it could overlap from what they told me last week...so over 3lbs!!
**Maternity clothes? Yupper. And noooo other.

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable.

**Best moment this week: Seeing my baby girl on the US and hearing her heartbeat<3

**Movement: Yupp...I can definitely feel the 'hard' spots...like an elbow, or knee, or butt...and sometimes it hurts!! She likes to burrow herself in my sternum if I slouch and it hurts alotttt!

**Food cravings:  Uhmm...nothing really?

**Nausea/vomitting? Nope!

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Nope

**Belly Button in or out? I think it wants to pop out, but can't for some reason haha
**Sleep: Up every 2hours or so to go pee... and it's probably only going to get worse!