Baby Prewitt

*31 weeks*

Welp, here we are at week 31!!
 The picture above was taken right before we left for our baby shower on 9/11/11!!

This past week was kind of interesting. I worked the weekend, and it wasn't bad. I obviously get tired easier and quicker these days, but it wasn't a bad weekend. Swelling, yeah, but my compression hose are still hanging in there!! Sunday night/Monday morning at about 3am, the dogs were going NUTS in the living room, barking and howling...I had pillows surrounding me, literally, and I could not for the life of me get up or roll over to wake Daryl up; so, I just threw my hand back and kind of smacked him hard across the chest. Poor thing, he jumped up so fast and ran into the wall, then the pole on the end of the bed...I yelled "Babe, calm down!" and he said "Oh." I laughed for about 30 mins, I don't know why. But when you see a grown man run into a wall it is kind of funny. TeeHee. Poor thing. Love him!!

I pre-registered at the hospital this week, so that when I go into labor and am in some pain, I don't have to go sit in registration and answer questions for an hour. So, that's done...good thing!!

I meant to mention this last week...I asked my doctor how far along she will let me go, just for future reference ...and she said that because of my blood pressure history, she won't allow me to go past my 40 week mark. So, if I have not had Camryn by 39 weeks (11/4/11), we will most likely schedule an induction for 11/11/11. So, that's good news!!  :)

So, Monday morning, I got up and wasn't feeling quite right. I know being very pregnant you are supposed to have to use the bathroom alot, but I was feeling the CONSTANT urgency to need to go...but it didn't hurt like a UTI. So, I tried to wait it out, and went to work Tuesday. Well, I floated alllll over the hospital (which is getting really hard), and I was completely miserable. I was constantly feeling like I needed to use the bathroom but really didn't, and it was just hard on me. So Wednesday morning I called and made an appt to see my GP in town and went and got tested...sure enough, it was a UTI. They put me on Macrobid, and antibiotic, for ten days to get rid of it. So far so good. I HATE taking any medication, but if I don't, the infection could get up into my kidneys and then I will have a BIGGGG problem.

Same as usual heartburn is getting a little worse, so Tums are really helpful these days!! I like pizza still, but not QUITE as much as I did. Salad was kinda my thing this week...and water. But, that's nothing new.

Here are the week's updates. See ya at 32!!!!

**How far along? 31 down, 9 or less to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: +1 this week...I hope it stays this way from here on out!!

**How Big is Baby?  She's measuring in at anywhere from 3.5-4lbs and 18" long! I can update her actual weight next week when we get our UltraSound again!!
**Maternity clothes? YES. YES. YES.

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable.

**Best moment this week: Just her jabs, punches, rolls, kicks...knowing she's in there and active :)

**Movement: Yupp...I can definitely feel the 'hard' spots...like an elbow, or knee, or butt...and sometimes it hurts!! She likes to burrow herself in my sternum if I slouch and it hurts alotttt!

**Food cravings:  Uhmm...salad and fruit??

**Nausea/vomitting? Nope!

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Nope ...some pretty tough Braxton Hicks on Thursday afternoon!!

**Belly Button in or out? I think it wants to pop out, but can't for some reason haha
**Sleep: Up every 2hours ATLEAST to go pee... and it's probably only going to get worse!