Baby Prewitt

*26 weeks*


Me at 26 weeks!! Bout to go to a baby shower and then go shoppppping for my little princess!!! <3



Soooo, this past week FLEW by. That's probably why I am writing my blog late...because so much seems to be going on right now!!


Work this past week was just same 'ol. Nothing too exciting except that I got really tired at work and ate lunch super late every day. Yeah yeah. The compression stockings are realllly helping me! I do still get swollen ankles, but they are sooo much worse if I go without wearing them at work!

I'm not going to lie..I ate horrible this week. It was kind of a "eat whatever I want that is in sight" kind of week. Eeek. That is probably why I gained 3lbs. :( Sorry, poor body! I LOVEEE pizza for some reason!! I could eat it everyday if possible!!

Saturday, Daryl, Mom, and I went to a play called 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' in Richmond for Daryl's theater class. It, surprisingly was pretty good!! He had to write a paper for it so it was sort of a necessity! We of course went to lunch and did a little shopping afterwards, and Cam got NEW clothes. Go figure!! haha This baby girl has more clothes than Daryl and me combined!! Daryl finished his online classes Friday and is SOOO relieved!! And, SO AM I!! haha

We went Friday and interviewed our babysitter, Charity! She is such a sweetheart and I know we will be so thrilled with her. She is a pediatric nurse that I used to work with. She had her baby girl in February and decided to not come back to work afterwards, so I asked it she'd be interested in babysitting for us once or twice a week starting this January. If Daryl can get his classes on just Tues and Thurs, it will only be one day per week!! So, that would be good for us!!

Well, there's just not alot to say about this week...so here are the small details. See ya at 27!!


**How far along? 26 down, 14ish to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: +3 lb this week. Ugh. Making up for last week I guess.

**How Big is Baby?  She is growing like it's her job!! 2 lbs and 14 inches long!!
**Maternity clothes? Oh yeah...and I'm about to reitre my tshirts lol. They all show my belly!!

**Stretch marks? Yup...it is what it is.

**Best moment this week: Just her PROFOUND kicking!!!! :)

**Movement: Yupp!! Mostly after meals and late at night still!! Kicks, punches, jabs, flips!!

**Food cravings:  PIZZA

**Nausea/vomitting? Just the usual indigestion!!

**Gender: BABY GIRL!!!

**Labor Signs: Nope

**Belly Button in or out? It's just flat??

**Sleep: Not quite as good this week :( DEFINITELY not on my back...I can't breathe!! Daryl says I struggle to breathe on my back, actually!! And it scares him...poor thing!!!