Baby Prewitt

**28 weeks!**

Week 28!! Just 12 or so more weeks togo!!


I thought this pic was neat because it shows the belly!! Next week I'll do a more "full body" pic!!

This past week, I'd have to say, was a pretty good one!! Not too much going on, but my sweet girl was SUPER active!! She seems to get the hiccups alot...they only last about 3 mins or so, but they're so cute! She kicks everywhere! I told Daryl that I have heard that if he puts his head on my belly and listens for a minute, he may be able to hear her heartbeat...so he did. And WHAM!! Camryn kicked him in the head! He looked at me wide wide eyes and I just started cracking up, then he did too!! It was hilarious!! She is gonna be a handful! HaHa

I worked all weekend, then Monday, I woke up first thing and my belly was superrr hard. I was slightly crampy and realized BRAXTON HICKS! Crazy! I ate a little and drank alot of water, and then Daryl and I went and bought the PERFECT diaper bag. It is Vera Bradley and it's the color wine. BEA-utiful!!! Then we went and checked out a daycare near the hospital called Little Feats...we really liked it!! Good price, good hours...we don't want to send her AT ALL, but not much choice. Then we ran more errands, and here we go...I had another low blood sugar attack while we were grocery shopping. I mean...I was shaky, sweating, confused. Daryl made me open up a candy bar and eat it and we paid for it when we got to the register. I just cannot NOT eat for 4hrs like I try to... it's not good for Cam and me. We went and got lunch afterwards and I felt much better. It's a scary thing, though....and I KNOW BETTER!!!

I didn't swell quite as bad this week, but I rested alot. Third trimester sleepiness is starting to kick in. I'm tired ALL THE TIME! I love to nap. lol.12 hour shifts still get me, but I am determined to hold on until ATLEAST 37 weeks, if I don't have her before (hopefully not!). I REALLY want to be on maternity leave through the holidays so as long as I can stay in work full time until October 15, I will be good to go through January 8!! So, I'm holding on!!

Daryl has been amazing. He has painted like no other and he helps me SOO much. I am so blessed to have a husband like him. Once my butt hits the couch, he barely lets me get up. If I go to get up to use the bathroom (which is very often), and he sees me roly polying my way off the couch, he immediately helps and asks if he can get me anything. He is so wonderful and is going to be an AMAZING daddy  :)

Well, our 28 week appt is Monday, August 22, so I will put a little update on here that night!! See ya then!!

**How far along? 28 down, 12ish to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: +1 this week!! Go me!!

**How Big is Baby?  Getting bigger!! Over 2.5 lbs and 15.75" long now!! (Like a squash)
**Maternity clothes? Oh yeahhhhh. Might have to upgrade the length of my shirts soon haha. Belly sticks out from the bottom of all my tshirts (and Daryl's)!!

**Stretch marks? <sighs>> It's inevitable.

**Best moment this week: When she kicked Daryl in the head! We laughed sooo hard!! heehee

**Movement: Yupp!! ALL THE TIME now!!! And I LOVE IT!!

**Food cravings:  Hmmm...PIZZA, like usual. haha

**Nausea/vomitting? Nope!

**Gender: BABY GIRL...my Camryn <3

**Labor Signs: Nope...Braxton Hicks Contractions, though!

**Belly Button in or out? Gets flatter all the time!!

**Sleep: Up every 3hours to go pee... and it's probably only going to get worse!