Baby Prewitt

*~ 28week Appt & 3D/4D US ~*

Quick mid-week update...

On Monday, August 22, I had my 28week appt!! I passed my glucose test (woohoo!!) and everything looked great!! My belly is measuring 29.5, and my BP was good. Only gained +7 from the last appt (4.5 weeks ago), and the doctor was very happy with my progress!! Cam's heartbeat remains strong and she is just a kickin'!! Daryl and I decided it would be cool to get a 3d/4d UltraSound done (since we decided against the maternity pictures)!! Camryn was not being very cooperative, as she kept putting her hands in front of her face...I drank the glucose drink, which was not as bad as I have heard, and laid on my left side. 5 minutes later, the US tech put the wand on my belly and there was my beautiful girl!! Since we only got 2 or 3 good pics, we get to go back next Friday at my 30 week appt and get ANOTHER 3d/4d for FREE!! AWESOME!! Below are the two really good pics we got!!!



I will post next week's once we get them!! Ain't she just sooo purdy??   <3