Baby Prewitt

*24 WeEkS*

Holy cow!! So this week is a milestone!!
24 weeks is the week that a baby is considered "viable" outside of the womb if born early.
Yup, 24 weeks down...16 to go! It's kind of hard to believe!!






So I'm not really sure where this past week went? It went really fast for some reason?!

Sunday, Daryl and I made the trip to Chesterfield and did Camryn's baby registry! We went to Target first and scanned alot of 'fun' stuff, like clothes and extras that aren't necessarily 'needed', but definitely wanted! We then went to Babies 'R Us where the real registering began! Pack 'n play, stroller, high chair, swing, monitor, etc...those are the necessities!! We were pretty tired after, but sooo excited!! :) Cam's crib set came Monday...SOOO EXCITING!! It is just beautiful!! Except for the imperfections, and I mean..a crack in the wood in the changing tower, a hole in the back of the dresser...what the world?! Momma called and complained and they are replacing them in the next 2 weeks! Kind of can't wait to get her clothes in the dressers and her crib bedding set up in the crib!! I worked a night shift Monday night...talk about eww!! I forgot how much I hated it. My ankles were bad...2+ pitting edema. The nurse I worked with couldn't believe it. So, my obgyn is definitely going to be seeing some pictures of my feet next week!!

Otherwise...I am just so happy :) I can't wait to hold my baby girl! She still kicks alot, mainly after meals and before bedtime. I just love this little girl! I am still getting some palpitations if I don't drink enough water throughout the day, and get short of breath if I lay on my back (uterus presses against my vena cava and diaphragm). So, I just do what will be best for Camryn and me!! People still make comments, but I just don't care anymore. My life has way too much good stuff going on to worry about those negative people!! Speaking of...we have set a date for my big family/friends baby shower, which will be Sunday, October 2nd! SET THE DATE!! Stoked!! <3

Well, next week I can update on my doctor's appt and such, so check back in! Sorry this week wasn't too exciting... not alot going on!!



**How far along? 24 down, 16ish to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: Not TOO bad this week...+ about 1.5 lbs.

**How Big is Baby? She is about one foot long and over 1.3 lbs...imagine the size of an ear of corn!!
**Maternity clothes? OH yeah...I still wear some regular shirts, though.

**Stretch marks? Yup...I have a new small one on my belly where my belly button ring used to be...7 yrs ago?? haha

**Best moment this week: Just those kicks!!! LOVE them  :)

**Movement: Yupp!! Mostly after meals and late at night!!

**Food cravings: Chocolate...and big 'ol peaches! :)

**Nausea/vomitting? Just the usual indigestion!! TUMS <3

**Gender: BABY GIRL!!!

**Labor Signs: Nope

**Belly Button in or out? It's just flat??

**Sleep: Pretty good these days...until she jumps on my bladder and I run to the bathroom!! haha