Baby Prewitt

*21 Weeks*


21 weeks...just 19 to go!! I guess technically I could start the countdown... instead of counting up!!
*I feel like I'm really looking huge for 21 weeks?*



The past week wasn't bad at all for the most part. Daryl and I went out Saturday evening and chose the paint color for Camryn's nursery and he was so excited that he stayed up most of the night and painted! It's a light green, so pretty! Now I  cannot wait to order the wall decal to put on it as well! The color is soothing, but brightens the room, so it was a great choice!


One of my dear friends that I became very close to in NC while Daryl was in the USMC...Brandy, gave birth to her baby boy on Tuesday, June 28! She and her husband finally became pregnant after over 2 years of trying, and their baby was healthy and handsome! Daryl and I really could not be happier for them... everyone is having their babies...make me so anxious now!! :)


Well, I had my first vivid BABY dream this week...except, it's not exactly the one I would have chosen for myself! I dreamt that my poor baby was born with a deformed nose :( It looks perfect in the UltraSound pictures, so I am praying it was just a nightmare! But I did dream, for the second time in the past few weeks, that she was born on October 28, 2011. That would make her exactly 2 weeks early at 38 weeks...I wouldn't be too opposed to that!! :) We will seeee!!!


I worked Sunday and Monday, then had Tuesday through Thursday off. It was sooo nice and very much needed! I relaxed ALOT while Daryl was in school. Sort of an uneventful week, I would say, though. I still get sooo aggravated at comments people make...the "Are you going to make it to 40 weeks, girl?" and "Wow, you're too early to be so swollen!". I just wanna smack 'em in the face...I am completely in LOVE with my daughter already and can't wait to meet her...but to be honest, pregnancy for me has not been fun, really. I have very oily skin, oily/flat hair, pimples everywhere, skin tags (wtf?), swollen feet that sometimes turn a really pretty hue of purple if I am on them too long in the heat, crazy hormonal mood swings, and not to mention, if I don't eat a Fiber One bar every day with Fiber One yogurt, FORGET the potty...so, that's why I want November to get here ASAP. But as my momma says, "Harder pregnancies mean easier labors, and vice versa". Hope that's true for me!! But needless to say, through it all, my husband has been soooo patient and understanding. I'm really not sure what I would do without that man   :)

Like I said, not too much exciting information from this week. Here are this week's stats...see ya at 22!!


**How far along? 21 weeks... 19 to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: Pheeww!! Just +1.5lbs this week! ...so we'll say +20 total, give or take a pound depending on a few things <aheem> ...which I am content with right now. I hope it stays just +1 per week, now.

**How Big is Baby? 10.5 inches long and weighs 12oz... comparable to a large banana! <Alot of different websites say different weights/sizes, so I am going to stick to a certain one, now>.
**Maternity clothes? And no other!!

**Stretch marks? Unfortunately, yes...but they are the "battle wounds of pregnancy". I'll take that! haha

**Best moment this week: Just continuing to feel my precious girl kick me :)

**Movement: Yupp!! Mostly at night time, though.

**Food cravings: Chocolate milk!!

**Nausea/vomitting? Just the usual indigestion

**Gender: BABY GIRL!!!

**Labor Signs: Nope

**Belly Button in or out? In...but it's not as deep as it used to be?

**Sleep: Pretty good these days!!
**Quick note...we are all continuing to pray for my parent's dog, Fred, who went missing on Tuesday. He is not the kind of pup who runs off and doesn't come home. In fact, he knows my parents' land probably better than they do! He has heart and thyroid problems and is on daily medication for it...so, we are getting increasingly more worried. We are beginning to accept that he is most likely in Doggy Heaven, now :*( We love you  Fred Dog.**