Baby Prewitt

*23 Weeks*

Another week down!!
Week 23...so, ehh, about 16-17 weeks to go?
 Maybe a little sooner??
118ish DAYS UNTIL 11/11/11!! <3





This past week went by VERY fast!! Time flies when you're having fun!!

Saturday, my younger sister, Lauren, and my 10-week old nephew (whom I had never met) came in from TX to spend the week with family! Mom and Dad, and Daryl and I went to the Lynchburg airport to pick them up and brought them back home. I don't think I have ever seen my dad smile as much as he did when he had his grandson in his arms. It was a sweet moment  :) I grabbed my sister and just hugged her. I miss her soooo much!! So, we got all their luggage and went back to mom and dad's and had dinner. Daryl and I went home to get some sleep and prepare for Sunday.... So, Sunday, mom and dad had a huge cookout with family and a few friends so that everyone could see Lauren and meet baby Connor. It was a great day!! Lots of family and fun and FOOD!! I ate wayyy to much that day! I tried to stay inside as much as possible which was pointless, because my feet swelled, YET AGAIN. It's hopeless. Then Monday, after we slept ALOT Sunday night (late), I just had to head back over to their house to see Lauren and Connor again. I just wanted to spend every available moment with them!!


Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday I worked. Not alot to say about it. Same 'ol same 'ol. Feet swelled. What's new. But I was EXHAUSTED at work from the long weekend, so that was a bit rough. But I got through it and here I am!! After work Friday, Daryl and I headed to mom and dad's to have dinner and say bye to Lauren and Connor. ROUGH NIGHT. I just didn't want to let go. We all cried alot...but I just try to keep telling myself that I will see them again in just 2.5 months at my baby shower!! (My feet were super swollen from work Friday night and I sat indian style to eat dinner. Afterwards, I stepped down and my foot had molded to how I was sitting..it looked like an alien. My mom and sister are getting worried so I am going to mention this swelling to my doctor at my appt on July 25th!)


So, as for me, this week flew by! We had a lot going on! I was very emotional. Anything and everything could make me cry! That's rough...especially after I get ready to go out somewhere and a song on the radio makes me cry! Ahh!! So, I felt heartburn for the first time. OUCH!! I took a couple Tums and laid down and it went away. But that stuff is no joke!! I realllly love orange Gatorade for some reason? It's just delicious to me  :)  Daryl FINALLY felt baby girl kick! It was awesome... we were laying in bed one night and she was just kicking and punching and I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly and he felt her twice!! Soo awesome!! At work, my belly (all the ligaments at the lower abdomen) and back began hurting pretty bad. I am going to go this weekend to buy a maternity belly supporter to see if that helps...crossing my fingers!!


Andddddd here's my little "whineyness" for the week. I am just getting plain 'ol sick and tired of people telling me that my belly is "huge" or "Oh my gosh you're ONLY 23 weeks?!" or "Will you make it to 40 weeks?!" Ok, thanks, is that a compliment? One OB nurse at work looked at my belly and got wide eyed, so I pulled up my top and showed her my belly (I had on maternity scrub pants), and she goes "Ohhhh nevermind, you are just carrying her extra high. Your belly isn't that big, Bonz". THANK YOU!!! haha

Well, here are Week 23's good 'ol stats...see ya next week and at our next appt!!

**How far along? 23 down, 17ish to go!!

**Total weight gain/loss: Not TOO bad...+2 lbs AND we had a huge cookout. Fluid and swelling still pretty bad too!!

**How Big is Baby? She is about 11ish" still and over 1.1lbs !!
**Maternity clothes? OH yeah...I still wear some regular shirts, though.

**Stretch marks? Yup. Whatev.

**Best moment this week: Daryl finally feeling her kick!!

**Movement: Yupp!! Mostly in the morning and late at night!!

**Food cravings: Orange Gatorade and fruit :)

**Nausea/vomitting? Just the usual indigestion...and heartburn!! TUMS <3

**Gender: BABY GIRL!!!

**Labor Signs: Nope

**Belly Button in or out? In...but it's not as deep as it used to be?

**Sleep: Pretty good these days!!