Baby Prewitt

*8 WEEKS*


So I am now in week 8 of my pregnancy! I am still working night shift, so that is tough on my poor body. My weight fluctuates between 3-5 lbs, depending on the day! I am trying to drink alot of water, but it makes me nauseated! I am able to eat my veggies again, so that is good. I am MAJORLY craving fruits, all kinds (Daryl said that is nothing new)! I want all healthy foods, so I frequently eat fruits, granola, yogurt, chicken, and small amounts of fish (salmon, tilapia...no tuna!).


We bought a lawnmower and grill this week, so lots of grillin' is going on!

I still get nervous at times, esp. when I cramp a little.

We have now told some of our closest friends and extended family, but have kept it off of the internet. Just a few more weeks and we will announce it! I did tell my boss at work that I am preggo, and she was super supportive!! Very glad that big obstacle is done. Here's for smooth sailing!!<3