Baby Prewitt

*WEEK 4*


Well, I am 4 weeks as of March 4, 2011! I just found out that I am pregnant and Daryl and I are ECSTATIC!! We went out on a dinner/movie date to celebrate!! So far, our parents and siblings know. We have decided to wait to tell anyone else for now.

I have had some cramping and backaches, and a MAJOR food aversion to raw veggies! I am usually a huge veggie eater, but lately, they are a BIG NO-NO! I have been extremely tired and want to sleep alot. Daryl has been very understanding :)  I never drank much caffeine, so cutting out the little bit of Diet Coke I used to drink has not been difficult at all. I know you can't eat much deli meat, so that will be hard for me!

Daryl's sister is coming to visit for a week, so we have lots of cleaning to do! My 25th birthday is next week, too, so what a great birthday present! Family visiting and WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! <3 <3